Friday, March 13, 2009

DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



These are our shirts and DAVID ARCHULETA signing my back!! He wrote TO ROCKELL AWESOME CONVERSE DAVID ARCHLETA hes sooooo nice hes like '' Rockell is it converseseses or converses ? hahahaha, I don't know how to spell ,it thats halarious!!" I also met his whole band and got their autographs!!!

13 comments:

Lauren Harris said...

lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Harris said...

did i mention that you are so LUCKY!!!!!!!

Lauren Harris said...

Lucky

Lauren Harris said...

Lucky

Lauren Harris said...

Lucky

Lauren Harris said...

L-U-C-K-Y. . .LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Harris said...

pure luck

Lauren Harris said...

LUCKY

Lauren Harris said...

LUCKY

Lauren Harris said...

100% LUCKY

Lauren Harris said...

You needed to ask him for his number and then give it to me!!!!

Rachel Harris :D said...

Enough lucky's..... een though you WERE LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


'sigh'
-Rachel
P.S. lucky

Rachel Harris :D said...

When I wrote een, i meant even....sorry!